Hi Esther

You're quite right.  It is important to understand that, although I do go into
quite a lot of detail on installing Windows, it was under Tiger, a very very
early beta of Fusion 1.0 and a long time ago.  I will try, if there is a
demand, to update this and I will also add this to the Mac Access podcast page.
 Thanks for the find Esther.  Thank you also for posting the URL file to the
website for those who are unable to locate the archives.

Gordon