Hello:

This is very easy to do.  First do command-shift-h which brings you to your
home folder.  Navigate to your library folder, once there look for a folder
called Mail.

This folder contains all your account settings, rules and mailboxes you created.

When you get the computer just copy the folder on top of Library saying yes to
copy and replace.

Take care,

John