Having an odd issue with chromevox at the moment, it doesn't speak if voiceover
is turned on, the 2 used to work ok together. Chrome doesn't have the busy
problem but it does have some odd quirks. Voiceover is unable to read certain
list boxes, and if you come across some unlabeled links, voiceover does not
read the url of the link so you have no idea what it is, in safari it provides
this information. Over all though, chrome works pretty well.