Hi all

This is nothing personal, I just happen too be responding to Patricia's
message.  This message was a one-line question, yet the entire thread was
quoted.  Could we all please try a little harder to have some consideration for
those whose ISP imposes caps on throughput.  Quoting entire chains of messages
just to ask a one-line question is wasteful in the extreme, and, again this is
nothing personal, but the quoting of all that extraneous text is wasteful in
the extreme.

This issue is one which is mentioned in the list policy document, but out is
one which is frequently disregarded by members.  So please, could we all try a
little harder to have some consideration for our fellow list members who are on
capped monthly tariffs.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Gordon