hI,

    Don't know if this will help, but say I want to copy or define one word, I
set the rotor to "words" then I flick up or down to hear the word I want, then
I doubletap and hold till I hear the gloopy trill sound, then I touch the
bottom of the screen at the bottom left and flick left until I hear "define"
then if I flick left I hear "select all" and once more I get "copy" and I
doubletap that. This will work for lines or select all as well. I particularly
use this for "define" which brings up the onboard dictionary.

    HTH, Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone