CCC is no longer free.  they made it a pay model, at least if you want to use
it on ml. and I paid for it. It is a wonderful piece of kit at least for me.
I've used super duper as well, but this is just personal preference. I've never
owned a recovery thing for the mac and I might regret it at some point. lol!
but there you go. I might look up the guru thing just in case I make  a mess of
things.

Be blessed.