To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: Very very very urgently need help with Audio Hijack Pro

No don't set it to default system output. Set it to what ever your sound card is. I had this problem as well. and you have to high jack the system audio first I think that's why you did so that works. Also make sure you did not mute th emir output. I never set anything to default as I might change and be screwed. I'm in a very loud environment to so try and test this again would cause my ears to ring.

Good luck.