Hi

As we state in the policy document, the configuration of the VM itself is fine.
 This is on the Mac side, not the Windows side, so yes, this topic is perfectly
acceptable.  Just to clarify, the only sticking point is when people start
talking about the way they set up Windows.  I'm sorry that we have to be so
strict on this, but we really don't want this group to go down the same road as
others have.  This group is an Apple only group, and we must draw the line
somewhere.  I am well aware that we have lost, and probably will lose, members
because of this strict policy.  However, it isn't going to change.  This group
is iOS and Mac OS only.  But again to answer your questions, yes.  This topic
is very clearly explained, I think, in the list policy document.  Having been
reminded of my intention to tidy/update this document for some time, I have now
don that.  There are a couple of small but important list policy changes
contained within that document.  As yet, I haven't got ar
 ound to updating the document sent to people upon subscription, but I will do
that very shortly.  This document  which, if anybody who didn't read it when
they joined is interested now to do so, can be found at:
<http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/Mac-Access-Welcome.html>

Gordon