Hi friends:

I have just download this app and have lots of question about its use.

I purchased a book and am trying to read it.
Firstly, I have the chapters of the book inside a table but can not read each
chapter individually. Is there a way to do it?
I can just read the book if I select a page that I want to read, can not choose
a chapter (for example, chapter one) and read it.

When I select a page, VO reads it continuously, I did not find a way of reading
line by line, word by word or letter by letter, for example, if I want to know
how a word is written, I did not find a way of going to this word and checking
its spelling even though my rotor is set to caracteres. Interacting with the
page doesn't work either.

If I want to read just some parts of a page, without reading since the
beginning of it, does not seem possible either, any idea of how to do it?

Regards.
Marcos Rodrigues
mrodrigue...@hotmail.com