Hello Jamie

I only mentioned it in passing because Paul was trying the pages with Safari.
The station is our own project and we're trying to develop a place where people
can broadcast and have fun. They don't have to be radio wizards or anything,
just want to have fun. Nobody will laugh at them if they make errors. Anyway
there we are. We are very much on the lookout for technical demos and reviews
in audio for our technology programme.

Lynne