Hi Sarah, Esther, Donal,

Sorry, I haven't tried doing a Keynote presentation that included audio other
than the page numbers, and my solution is pretty low-tech all around. In my
case I was using an original iPad, then later an iPad 2, both connected to the
large screen via the Apple 30 pin VGA adapter, and I had earbuds plugged into
the iPad so only I could hear the page numbers as they were played.

Esther, thank you for the good ideas.

CHeers,
Bryan