Hi Josh, Judy, Catherine, and Others,

You can find the podcast whose description Judy gave at John Panarese's
Macfortheblind.com web pages, under the Demonstrations section:
http://macfortheblind.com/Demonstrations
You can either go to this web page and navigate by headings until you find the
heading title for episode 16, or you can use item chooser menu to search for
some of the text that Judy excerpted.

HTH. Cheers,

Esther