To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: Article: Apple loses its shine

I somewhat agree with you, but I just don't want Apple to be Google. I love apple's commitment to accessibility better. LOL as we all surely do.
sent from my Mac Mini with iCloud.
Devin prater
email and iMessage: d.pra...@me.com or r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com
Skype:
devinprater
msn:
devinpra...@live.com

On Jun 24, 2013, at 9:08 PM, Moop Curran <moopiecur...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I'd have to agree with both of you, I love mac for my desktop platform, but I like my android tablet because it's more versatile. I wish apple would make iOs more versatile, like mac, I'm probably one of a few that would like iOs to act like mac os. I thin if the device is mine, I should be able to install whatever app I want on it.
Courtney

Mike Arrigo <n0...@charter.net> wrote:

Yep, I would say you hit the mark exactly. I'm actually probably a rare
breed, I much prefer the mac for my desktop platform, but for the
mobile device, I prefer android. I might consider going back to IOS if
Apple ever lifts any of their restrictions, but that's not likely to
happen.