I've hard the tutorials by record and that's how I learned and stuff. As for
reaper I dunno if a gb midi can be exported. I have not found a way to export a
midi, plus gb does not honor any tempo changes when importing a mini. It
defaults everything to 120bpm for example even if you have the tempo changes
marked in the midi as such.
On Jul 14, 2013, at 10:30 AM, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

> ah yes, before I forget, I would thoroughly recommend the 2 "Take Control"
> tutorials on Garage Band, I can't remember the actual titles at this time but
> I have read a little of both and they're both excellent guides to everything
> you'll want to know about making music, 1 title I know is "Recording With
> Garage Band".
>
> On 15/07/2013, at 3:13 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Now that would be nice. I use lily pond but I'm starting to get frustrated
>> as I am trying to write out the parts and keep them lined up and stuff. but
>> ah well. Let us know what you find.
>>
>> takecare.
>> On Jul 14, 2013, at 9:55 AM, Devin Prater <d.pra...@me.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Ah, thanks. I'm not the best keyboard player either, which is why I wanted
>>> a programming approach, so I could fix things quickly and accurately. But
>>> I'll keep working with garageband, and see if I can get anywhere with it.
>>> sent from my Mac Mini with iCloud.
>>> Devin prater
>>> email and iMessage: d.pra...@me.com or r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com
>>> Skype: