Hi Esther,

Thank you so much for clarifying this!  I knew about the shortcut command, but
hadn't realized yet that it was a toggle!  I think that I can speak for all of
us who feel technologically challenged, when I express my heartfelt thanks to
all of you on list who take the time and patience to carry us along!  I usually
get things pretty well once I have a clear explanation of them, but figuring
them out for myself doesn't always come very easily, even though I try to
carefully read documentation whenever possible!  So, again, thanks to all those
of you for whom these things do come easily, and the rest of us will continue
to soldier on and not drive the rest of you completely crazy!

Desi