Hi Anne - Just been playing with it again, and got a bit further in that I
found the results of my search, but couldn't quite manage to get myself on to
that area of the spreadsheet. I had the text that I had searched for, in a
table, and I hit VO CMD F5 to move the mouse to the selection, and then did a
mouse click with VO shift space, and heard a click, but when I then stopped
interacting, I couldn't get to the area on the spreadsheet itself, that
contained what I was searching for. Will have to keep playing about with it and
seeā€¦ -

Andy