Andy, as you know, Safari is a web browser. My Safari web browser is set my own
blog there are no links for iPad iPod etc. Can you tell me at what website this
should be done? It can be much simpler if you will tell me the correct details.
What website are you on when you do this?

Sent from my IPhone