I have no agenda here, I just want complete information. It occurs to me after
reading this thread that a lack of precision and attention to details make us
ineffective communicators, and so, less helpful on this list than we might
otherwise be. A little thought as to what we are trying to say before firing
off the message can make a big difference on how it is received. We're all
blind here. We have to play guessing games all day long in the world at large.
Why bring that same degree of confusion here, where we all come to get a little
help?