First of all, again, let me say that I am loving this IPad more by the minute! I'm now playing around a bit with IBooks, and loving what I'm seeing.

I'm a bit curious though about two things. I undersand that on the IPhone, the screen isn't as wide nor tall as on an IPad, so I'd not think this to be the case, but on an IPad, like I have, I'm not sure. So, again, I have the 4th Gen IPad. It's not a mini. It's the full size. First of all, do the page numbers in the page chooser slider correspond with that in the print edition books? In other words, let's say my mom bought a paperback copy of a book, and she told me, Chris, you gotta read this article on page 59! It's incredible! Could I then bring up my digital copy of the book in IBooks, move that slider to page 59, and see exactly what she was looking at, or do the pages not correspond equally? If not, is there a way I can figure out what page this would be equivalent to in the print edition, or vice versa?

The second question is, can I get IBooks to stop hyphenating words across pages? that is down right annoying! For instance, there was a sentence I was reading.

It basically said: "She knew he was con..." then on the next page, it started with... "cerned." so instead of concerned wrapping to the next page, c o n was on the end of one page and c e r n e d was on the next page. This made the reading flow incredibly! choppy.

Finally, I know I can continuously read with a two finger flick down, but if I want to tap the page, and have it read page by page, when done, if I flick to the chooser, slide it down a page, then tap the page content to continue, I'm finding that it's reading the title of the book before reading the beginning of the page, which again, is really really! messing up the flow of reading. Can that reading of the title header be shut off?

Chris.