Hello Caitlyn

Please forgive my shoddy response. Gordon and I ares only just managing to sit
down now and respond to mail. Our work load has been excessive over the last
few weeks.

iOS7 is very visually appealing if you like colourful and pretty icons.
Functionally, even on our old iPhone 4S is is smooth and lovely to use. Gordon
is finding no problems with using it. I am seriously considering upgrading all
of our iPhones to the 5S model; but I’m not sure what we’d do about the SIM
because the SIM cards in all of ours are Micro-SIM and the 5S uses Nano-SIM.

When we updated our 3GS to the 4S, we got an adapter and simply cut the cards
to size. But I wouldn’t think the same will apply again. Any comment anybody?

Once again Caitlyn, many thanks for your informative comment.

Warm regards

Lynne