Dane -
I guess I kind of understand the purpose of 1Password and that it works on at
least three platforms.  I guess what you are telling me is that one must pay
for each platform.  I pretty much gathered this; it is why I asked the question
in the first place.  I have visited the site.  I thought I might have just been
missing something that an experienced user would know regarding a way to use it
on Windows, iOS and OS X for possibly a smaller investment than purchasing all
versions of the software.

I may still consider it.