From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: 19 October 2013 09:04
To: 'Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility'
Subject: RE: Question: Reading Webpages

Try changing the punctuation settings of Voiceover in Safari.
It sounds like you have it set to all. You might be better off with some or
none.
You can access the major settings of Voiceover, including punctuation,
quickly by pressing control option command and right or left cursor keys to
cycle through the settings.

David Griffith