I would say upgrade to Fusion 6 as perhaps the network infrastructure has changed in Mavericks.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopher...@gmail.com

On 07/11/2013 18:26, Paul Hopewell wrote:
Hello,
I am running Windows 7 via fusion 5 on Mavericks.  It all works fine except
that I cannot access the Internet via Windows. My fusion settings for network
adapter say that the adapter is shared with my Mac which I think is correct.

I know that discussion of Windows is off topic but has anyone successfully
accessed the Internet via Windows via fusion 5 on Mavericks? I wonder if I need
to change some Mac or fusion setting or maybe upgrade to fusion6?

Many thanks.

Paul Hopewell