Hi all,

I have an iPad 3 and a beautiful iPhone 4S.

I plan to use these 2 devices interchangeably with a braille display.

I have cochlear implants and have some issues with continuly using
artificial speech on both devices and mac and windows.

I love my hearing ability, but I am so looking forward to working my devices
quietly and preserving my listening abilities for conversations and phone
conversations with family and friends.

I am planning to use the services of Relay for businesses.

I love the speaker on the iPad as it is a bit bigger than the iPhone, but I
have my music on the iPad due to the fact that the speaker on it makes the
sound of the music in lower tones than iPod touch.

I like the iPhone for reading when I am out of the house. I usually don't
take my iPad out the door. LOL!

I also love reading on the iPad.

Usually on both devices, I use the wonderfulness that is the Apple Wireless
keyboard. I have the k800 Keyboard so I can use for both the iPhone and
IPad.

Yesterday I ordered a external battery power source which is very small and
will give power to my iPhone when battery is running low. I got it through
Verizon.

Hugs and 73
Linda C. Knight & shirley
CallSign: kk4hrg