I can also say .. I am a University of saskatchewan student, and we use
blackboard. This is one of the few things about the universities that i dislike
because of the lack of accessibility. Be very careful, not to be running lion,
it seems to work even less with it. talk to your prof’s before you start to
find out if they are posting files as a frame concept, or if they are posting
the downloadable link. if they post just the downloadable link, talk to them
and see if they can post everything in a .DOC format, not docx format.or as RTF
files. Most will be cooperative with you over this, but just go through your
class birds, and see where the problems lie. Sometimes when i download a file,
sometimes it doesn’t do anything, but check your download folder after you
click the file, because it may download in the background. if you have any
direct questions about blackboard, please let me know, off list, id be glad to
help where i can. :)