Hello I use an ipa keyboard and all was fine, but now for some reason I have it
switching to my ipa lay out when I want my us layout, and I don’t know why. I
cannot in mavericks find a way to disable the  cmd space key as it is happening
only in safari as far as I can tell. I do have the switch automatically check
box off in system prefs so that can’t be  what’s happening. I also have launch
bar installed but I don’t have any tab keys to switch key board lay outs. This
happened some time last night when I installed some apple and app store updates.

Please help? This is driving me nuts.

Take care.