How do you update ITunes match on I O S? I never have seen that option over there.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: ITunes Match Driving me absolute nuts!

An important thing to remember when using iTunes Match is that the CDDB information for the music you import from your CD collection must match exactly with that provided by iTunes Match, if it doesn't then all sorts of fun and games can be expected.

Also you may need to use the "Update iTunes Match" function on your devices every now and then.

There's also a cache which may need to be cleared every so often after you've signed out from iTunes match, at this point clear the cache in the Advanced preferences of iTunes and add your computer to iTunes Match again.