Hello all!
This was a Cocktail day. Thanks again for reminding me about it. It is great. I
 loved it, I purchased a family license, since we have 3 macs at home.
I find it self explaining, and he help file is very good.
I really did not like the maintenance Apps, because I found them strange and
difficult to follow, but this arrangements with buttons on the tool bar and
tabs within each one, makes it really intuitive.
I just have a question for expert users. What is to purge virtual memory? Is it
OK to do it or the pilot will do it for us?
Thanks a lot!
Best

Daniela Rubio T
iPhone: +34662328507