I stand corrected. Thanks for setting the record straight for me. How did they arrange that?

Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Mar 13, 2014, at 5:04 AM, Bryan Jones wrote:

Hello Eleanor and Richie,

Eleanor — I worked with a low-vision student who tried Zoomtext for Mac. The student did say they liked Zoomtext’s larger mouse pointer options and that Zoomtext did a better job of keeping the cursor in focus, but this student decided the extra features provided beyond what comes built into OSX’s Zoom functions were not worth the price. YMMV of course, and I’m interested to hear your opinion after you’ve tried the demo.

Richie — There is a version of Zoomtext Magnifier for the Mac. Info at this link: http://www.aisquared.com/zoomtextmac

HTH,
Bryan