Hi!

I’m finding web browsing with Safari to be an absolutely horrible experience on
my iPhone 5. This has been the case through all versions of iOS 7 for me.
VoiceOver will bounce all over the place, or is very sluggish at telling me
what’s on the webpage when I navigate, especially when hitting landmarks. Quite
often, too, VoiceOver will randomly bounce me around to different parts of the
page when I’m just flicking through if I don’t know the design..

I can’t reproduce the bugs you mention here. It’s mostly performance that I
have trouble with on my end.

Regards,
Nicolai