I only need to get it done 1 time, Lord willing, however, I'm quite desperet. This device has been rendered useless until I am able to flash this custom firmware.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Smith" <gor...@mac-access.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: Will Disk Utility restore .IMG Images?

Hi Chris

There are ways of doing it, but I’m not sure that Disk Utility will. Depends; how urgent is your urgency? How desperate are you to get the job done? How many times will you require this functionality? If you come up with the right criteria, then perhaps NTI’s Mac software might be the answer to your prayers. If not, then there are probably still ways, but I cannot think of them right off hand.

`In the message I read on our sister group from you earlier today, you declared that this was “Urgent”. OK, hopefully that gives you somewhere to manoeuvre.