Fusion is an app that allows you to run other operating systems, like windows,
on your Mac. It is a viable alternative to installing windows on the mac via
the Bootcamp utility.
With bootcamp, you have to split you hard disk into logical partitions and
install the windows OS on one of those dedicated partitions, and then select
which OS you want to run at boot up time. You’ll also need a sighted assistant
to do the windows installation.
With fusion, you don’t do any partitioning, and you don’t have to boot up into
one or the other OS, you can just switch between Mac and Windows as you would
switch between any other set of programs on your mac. Also, the installation
can be done without sighted assistance.
.

BTW: in the time it took you to chastise  the woman, you could have written out
a simple paragraph explaining the basics of Fusion vs Bootcamp.
I also don’t care much for the “one-liner” type of answers. It reminds me of
the people, kids mostly, who are just too cool to speak clearly and plainly, or
give a full answer to a reasonable question. I mean, why bothering answering at
all if you can’t give it a decent effort? A neighbor once told me when I was
shoveling her walk, “just because you’re doing me a favor doesn’t mean you can
do a crappy job”.
Oh well, just my two cents worth. I turn sixty in a few months and this is what
happens when you get old and opinionated.