Perhaps it's no longer there, since at the time, Tiger was the OS circulating. That said, when I checked a while back, it was still there, but I'm not sure now if it's still there, since I guess they can only keep podcasts on up to a certain time limit, sort of like the statute of limitations for certain laws. LOL...

Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.