The status tagging works in the mobile sight if you type your status and then
move to the right and hit tag people, but thank God, now we've got a way to tag
people in the middle of a status and not just at the end. :-) Thanks!

Laurel & guide dog Stockard
Scentsy Independent Consultant
https://laurelwheeler.scentsy.us