From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Ian Harrison
Sent: 19 July 2014 10:28
To: OS X & iOS Accessibility
Subject: [Bulk] Should I move to Mavericks?

Hi listers

I have a 2010 mac mini, running mountain lion. It is a little slow opening
apps but not too bad yet. I am about to start a degree in September and may
be getting a laptop as well, which will probably be using Mavericks or
Yosemite.

I am looking for opinions as to the pros and cons of upgrading to Mavericks
at this time and whether my mac mini will be better or worse with the
upgrade.

Not urgent, but thought others may be having the same thoughts.

Thanks
Ian

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: