In Menus vo is not announcing the shortcut commands and I thought this was announced when going through a menu. Might this be a verbosity issue? I know I did set verbosity in Pages to Minimum but perhaps I need to adjust my verbosity.

In the VIP folder on the Mac I find all my Sent Messages, is this the case? Can I delete this if they are ones I do not want to keep or are other messages there in the conversation. I note the folder is not expanded, if I want it expanded can I not do a global expand of all the mail folders as I have a number of mail folders as I like to save my messages in various folders depending on the topic.

Eleanor----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Carello" <mcarell...@comcast.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: Backing Up My Mac Book Air

Hello Eleanor. here is an article from apple on how to migrate using mavericks. It shows how to do it several ways I think I hope this helps.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5872
On Jul 3, 2014, at 11:35 AM, eleanor martha burke <eleanormarthabu...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am still not clear from your wristbands if all my voice-over setting back up also when you say about the disk being formatted do I have to format my external hard drive on a Mac currently it has some Windows files on it such as Word documents

Eleanor Martha Burke