Hello all,
I have been trying to download my personal CDs, music that I've created, to my
iPhone.
I am successful doing so, and can get up to 10 or 15 CDs on my iPhone. Then,
they go away and I'm down to three. The same three.
I do have my music set up with the iCloud.
 I have opened the iPhone, when they're there, meaning the 12 to 15 albums, and
downloaded them from the iCloud. I have also gone in and sample played various
tracks from various albums. All of this works. Until, they go away. My download
process has been going like this, partly because I'm A novice and don't trust
iTunes. I will load a CD, wait for it to have been converted, then plug in my
iPhone, and let it download to the phone. That is how I successfully have
gotten the albums on my iPhone.
The CDs that I'm talking about, are still in iTunes.
Can anyone give me simple, underlined simple, instructions on how to get the
CDs back to my iPhone

any assistance, would be most appreciated.
Mark

Sent from my iPhone

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.