Hello to all.  I have 1 last pages question. I believe the work around that Ann
posted was to fit to window or something for the voice over selecting bug. I do
have that set in zoom but it does not work. I tried to find rap to window in
the arrange tools but that area is totally not accessible. Nothing is labeled,
radio buttons that I don't know what they do are not selectable for lack of a
better term, nothing seems to work, plus most of the section even if you select
all is grayed out. I just as of an hour ago emailed apple about this and gave
them a screen cast of what happens.  Over all to me this new version is a mess
to work with. and I'm seeing this in the apple forums as well. At least my end
notes still work though according to my prof.

Anyway if someone can please remind me of what the work around was/is for the
voice over selection bug I'd love to hear it.

All of you take care and happy tuesday.

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.