Oh growl!  Yeah i did email apple about this and they keep saying they will
look in to it, but I'm guessing not enough of us are emailing apple regarding
this bug.  or even calling them on it.

Take care and be blessed.  If anyone else has a work around of any kind besides
turning off voice over and guessing how many lines I select then I'd love to
hear this. I'd love to get this 2 page block moved up so I can continue with
the flow of this not so wonderful magnum opus.

Take care