Hello,
I am contemplating renting or buying a movie from the iTunes store but first
have a couple of questions. I have never purchased or rented a movie from
anywhere before.

When I look up a movie title on the iTunes store I see a price of around £14
for HD and £10 for SD. I am unclear on whether this is the rental price or the
purchase price. This may arise because the movies I looked up are recent
releases (Mr Turner and the Imitation Game) and may not be available for both
rental and purchase. I am primarily interested in rental.

i see that rented movies have to be watched within 30 days of download and once
started watching has to be completed within 48 hours. Can I only watch a rented
movie once within the 30 days?

both the above movies are listed as pre-order. what does this mean?

Is audio description standard in all movies from the iTunes store? If so do I
have to do anything special to enable audio description? If it is not standard
are there options to enable me to choose a version with audio description? How
do I know which movies have audio description and which do not?

Many thanks for any help on the above.
Happy New Year to all listers….

Paul Hopewell

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.