Same here.
His email has a wicked  sense of humor!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 31, 2014, at 6:13 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Ben,
>
> My e-mail might be doing something really weird, but at least on my side of
> things, were you aware this was about the 6th message from you I've received
> of this exact response?
>
> LOL!
>
> Chris.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben J. Bloomgren" <bbloomg...@icloud.com>

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.