I don't have one of these. Is there *any* way to use the DOS card without
it? If not, where can I find one? I am using an Apple MultiSync 17"
display. (Is there a way to move the monitor plug from the graphics card
to the PC card? When I tried all I got was a blank screen even when I
selected "MultiSync 17" from the control panels monitor list.)

Whatever you do, don't use the 15-pin connector on the card for the monitor. It's actually for a PC joystick.

If I can find a way to see the activity on the PC card (and if the card
will boot from a DOS disk in the floppy drive) then I should be all set. Again, I didn't realize until just a few moments ago that I needed a
display adapter.

Here's an eBay auciton for two of the cables for $11.95 buy-it-now. No, it's not my auction - I just did some looking for cables for that card.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2762719496&category=4606

Brian Futrell
---
"Dentyne": G3/266 AIO 320MB/40GB/Zip100/CD-ROM/10.2.6
"FrankenMac": 8500/180-7200 case 160MB/2x1GB/9.1-P166/48MB/DOS