Gregg Eshelman wrote:
--- Darren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<clip>

Finally trying 9.2.1, is 9.2.2 recommended?

May as well. It seemed faster to me on my 7300/200. But don't try to install the supposedly Mac compatable D-Link 530-TX+ PCI 10/100 network card, unless they've done major bug killing in the driver.

More ethernet problems Gregg? Interesting that the ethernet extension is shown so early in the startup now.

Is there a fix for the Office menu control panel?

Microsoft Office? Which version? There are tons of updates for MS Office for Mac.

2001, Office Manager version 9.0.1 I'll have a look, version 9.0.5, see how that goes.

cheers.