I don't know for sure, but I think that spamers are trying to be more
inventive since users are getting more vigilant against them.
I get messages from my company's "Support Team" advising me about
potential problems with virus laden attachments that have a pass word
to open them.
Well, I am my company's support team, and have never sent anything like
that out. But the email is made to look like it came from our domain.
  I think that it is unlikely that your Mac has any sort of trojan, so I
would just disregard it. That message was originally intended for
novice PC users.
Just consider your self luck that you are not a PC user. You would then
have to have a crash course (no pun intended) in Spam, viruses,
spyware, and security updates just to continue having a useable
computer.

Brian O'Neal