On Dec 21, 2004, at 8:54 AM, one called Marta Edie wrote:

>  Hi, Lee, thanks for your article in the newsletter. I used to have
> Mozilla and Firefox sitting in my dock for a log time, did not do much
> with them actually, so I upgraded Firefox , but I also put in Camino,
> and I really like that one. It is somehow so close to  the way Safari
> works.

I use Camino most of the time with Safari as my second choice. Firefox
is getting more interesting with every release, but it just doesn't
feel enough like a Mac program. I've also had problems using it on my
PowerBook; sometimes, after the PowerBook wakes from sleep, Firefox
refuses to see the keyboard.