Hi, Lee, thanks for your article in the newsletter. I used to have
Mozilla and Firefox sitting in my dock for a log time, did not do much
with them actually, so I upgraded Firefox , but I also put in Camino,
and I really like that one. It is somehow so close to  the way Safari
works. I am glad to learn about these different bases upon which these
browsers are built. Somehow you get a better handle on what i still
think is a great confusion in this huge world of cyberspace. But
thanks!  I guess I should bake cookies instead of Camino Browsing - but
  I will probably rather put in Netscape, too : das ist der Lauf der
Welt.