I wish I was busy enough to enjoy one. You ask Jerry, "when does he sleep?"
I'm retired and have a hard time keeping up with answering junk mail. Just
kidding I don't answer J M. So, I'll leave the iPod to you youngsters. Sounds
like a great tool, though. Where did the name for "Panther" come from?
I attempt the Business Week article and as I always do with these things, I'm
told I need Plug In. I have it and even download the offering and still no
help. I will try to bend someone's ear during a future meeting. B Griffis