Solution:
Stop putting your signature logo in the email. You as well as anybody should
know that there are people out there who would take your signature and use
it for ill gotten gain.
Not that anyone on this list would but you never know who they forward to.
Best to be on the safe side Ward, kill the image.
Schoun