Beth,

I am glad you brought this one up for I was going to send a note as soon as
I had the time.  I take the screen shots using 10.2.3 and it makes a pdf.
file.  When you try to open I get a message that says it is a bad file and I
can never use them.  What am I doing wrong?  As Ward says, I am using the
Command+shift+4.

I also appreciate help on this one.

John Robinson