On Jan 29, 2006, at 10:29 AM, Greg Schoettmer wrote:

> I have two Macs, a desktop and a laptop. I would like to be able to
> work on an iPhoto or iMovie project between the two computers. For
> example,
> I might upload all of the pictures and video clips to my desk top
> and begin
> a project, then when I have to go on a business trip, transfer the
> project
> to the laptop, work on the laptop while I'm gone and then return to
> the
> desktop when I get home.

Three ways.
1. Keep you projects on a second hard drive, external hard drive, or
removable media where they are accessible from both Macs. Referred to
as "sneakernet".
2. Boot the Laptop in Target Disk then drag said projects over from
the desktop box.
3. Upload said projects to .Mac or other web resource for Internet
access in the field. Advanced, access you desktop box via the
Internet via SSH.

> I tried to e-mail an iMovie file and the computer will not let me
> attach the file.

Email is the least desirable method to transfer any but small files.
Your ISP sets the maximum file size not necessarily mail.app...jf